Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pictures




I've been meaning to post some pics from when we went to Six Flags and just some other random pictures!  I finally got through them and here they are!
turtle at the Dallas Aquarium


Jaguar - I wish that rock hadn't been in front of his face because he was eating a meal...some other type of animal!


Not sure what they are looking at here, but Sydni, Dylan and mom



NEMO!!



Turtles on a log



This is what my diet coke looked like, how cool?!?!




Okay, Dylan was obviously fascinated with this bird and it was *right* there beside him...it even tried to bite his finger, he loved it :)




Next up was the Rangers Game!

At Joe's Crab shack, taken by Dylan


Dylan & my nephew Tate



My little man :)


Tater Bug


Cutie Pie


Mom, really??  It's 100 degrees out here and I'm TRYING to watch the game, could you please put the camera DOWN!  Thx


Mom, Richard and the grandkids ready to take on Six Flags!!


And just a few of my baby girl, because I can ; )





Sporting her new haircut for school!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment